11 Rue Defly
VERTECH GROUP (Vertech) is a French research intensive SME with business focus on High-Tech Environmental Consultancy, International R&D Consultancy and Market Research and business development. Vertech aims to create value by supporting and advising private and public organizations in various sectors (e.g. recycling, energy and waste treatment), and regions to get from research to market.
The company is based in Nice, in the French EcoValley, that is the first example of a real sustainable urban environment. Vertech is also present in Spain and has expansion plans to other markets besides Europe (e.g South America).
VTG capabilities include:
- Sustainability Assessments of processes and strategies.
- Analysis of ecological footprint.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cost Cycling (LCC) of innovative processes and products Environmental Technology Verification.
- Socio-economic impacts of innovative products by Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA).
- Techno-economic, environmental, social and legal analysis and risk assessment.
- Exploitation of R&D results and exploitation plans.
- Dissemination activities.
Vertech is member of several national and international platforms: French Life Cycle Assessment Platform (Avnir); European Sustainable Process Industry through Resource and Energy Efficiency (SPIRE) and full member of the Bio-based industries consortium (BIC).